2017 SFVZF Late Vendors App
This application does not guarantee table space. Upon acceptance, you will be placed on a waiting list ordered by time of received application. Payment will not be requested until you are moved from the wait list and onto the official lineup.
We encourage you to register as a volunteer, as we will be providing a free community table for day-of volunteers to display and sell their work.
While there is no fee to submit an application, a table fee will be required upon acceptance to the fest. One full table (6 ft.) costs $40 and one half table (3 ft.) costs $20.
In the case of financial difficulties, please still apply! There will be a free space available for volunteers and low-income artists to sell their work—just let us know within the "accommodations" notes.
Guidelines, tips, and other things to consider:
- 70% of your table must consist of zines.
- This will be a curated event to ensure diversity and to amplify traditionally underserved artists.
- Consider the accessibility of your prices.
- If you have zero zines (or very few) currently complete, please consider teaming up with fellow artists to table together.
- Discriminatory/problematic materials will not be considered.
- Double-triple-and-quadruple check your links!